Join C3 and experts for a journey into the future of CX and Contact-Center Solutions.
About this event
The CX Half-Day Summit is a hands-on afternoon of Customer Experience & Contact Center training and knowledge for CX leaders across Detroit.
This half-day event includes lunch at Roostertail Detroit with a panel led by C3 Technology Advisor, Jeremy Domanik, where we will break down trends, insights, and problems facing professionals like you. We'll have experts and heavy-hitters like Brandon Knight (Global Head of Channel-Customer Experience at Zoom) and Samantha Nelson (VP of Contact Center at Telarus) on the panel as well. They'll speak to real-world challenges, solutions, and future possibilities opening up in the CX space.
Afterward, we'll have a variety of speed dating style breakout sessions led by content experts from sponsors and industry experts.
Topics & Take-Aways to Expect:
- How is the job market affecting our employee retention and recruiting efforts?
- How can we further enable & empower our best people?
- Do we have all the data intelligence/insights to effectively plan?
- How can I do more with what I have, more than ever?
- How can our organization leverage modern tech to achieve scale and match our competitors?
Full Event Agenda:
- 11:30am Check In & Grab Lunch
- 12:15pm Panel Discussion led by C3
- 1:30pm Speed Dating Interactive Breakouts
- 3:00pm Networking Happy Hour